To ensure that the Service is able to consider any new information you might be aware of when completing this review, we request that you provide it by May 11, 2018. In particular we are looking for information on the following:
1. Species biology, including, but not limited to, population trends, distribution, abundance, demographics, and genetics;
2. Habitat conditions, including, but not limited to, amount, distribution, and suitability;
3. Conservation measures that have been implemented to benefit the species, including measures taken for safeguarding or ex situ conservation;
4. Threat status and trends;
5. Other new information, data, or corrections, including, but not limited to, taxonomic or nomenclatural changes, identification of erroneous information contained in the list of Endangered and Threatened Plants, and improved analytical methods.
Please submit relevant information to M. Scott Wiggers by mail to the following address:
M. Scott Wiggers, Botanist
U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service – Ecological Services
Coastal Resources Center
6005 Bayou Heron Rd
Moss Point, MS 39562
Office: (228) 475-0765 x104
This 5-year review also covers smooth coneflower, Cooley’s meadowrue, and the Carolina heelsplitter.